< Terms & Conditions >
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with BnA_WALL (the Hotel) that the reservation, if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
< Prices and Taxes >
Rates quoted are inclusive of tax and service charge (exclusive of Tokyo Accommodation Tax, unless specified)
Tokyo Accommodation Tax：
- JPY100 per person per night for room charge above JPY10,000
- JPY200 per person per night for room charge above JPY15,000
< Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out >
Check in: 15:00 Check out: 11:00
• For foreign nationals who do not possess an address in Japan, we will make a copy of a valid passport in accordance to local regulations upon check in.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
< Accessibility or Special Needs>
Please contact us for wheelchair accessible rooms before making a reservation. Some art rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
There’s no parking in the premise.
< Further Information >
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow BnA Alter Museum and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) BnA Alter Museum and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of BnA Alter Museum and its affiliates.• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
< General Provisions >
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out here to shall be governed in accordance with the law of Japan.